Heelift Standard Suspension Boot offers the following features:
• Extended stitching: Located along the top rim, the added stitching narrows the forefoot and increases support to provide improved protection against foot drop, equines deformity, or heel cord contracture.
• “Easy-on, easy-off” rounded straps and D-ring closures: Padded Velcro® fastening straps are easy for the patient and/or healthcare professional to use and can easily be adjusted to accommodate specific patient needs.
• Friction-free tricot backing: Unlike other suspension products, which can have sharp edges on the back that can rub against the patient’s other leg, Heelift is manufactured with a smooth tricot backing that aids in patient mobility and helps ensure patient safety.
• Two types of foam: Heelift Standard is available in Smooth foam or in Convoluted foam. Smooth foam is ideal for patients with edematous legs as it will not create “impressions” on the leg. Convoluted foam is slightly cooler to wear.
• Ventilation holes: Ventilation holes provide additional air circulation to promote increased patient comfort.
• Tricot covered stiffener: This feature prevents Heelift from buckling for
added patient comfort and safety.
• The Heelift features forefoot support using a spring back technology to keep the foot upright.
•The Heelift can be autoclaved for sterilization. Close the straps and place in a normal autoclave wrapper.
• The Heelift can be machine-washed and dried. Simply tighten the straps and enclose in a net laundry bag or a pillow case.