• One size fits all
• Machine washable and dryable
• Adjustable hook-and-loop strap wraps around the outside to keep the
pad in place
• Smooth, low-friction backing improves patient movement
• Center hole allows for patient comfort and acts as a guide for elbow placement
Use of Elbowlift can reduce risk for some of the most common causes of olecranon
• Trauma: Falling on the elbow can cause the bursa to swell.
• Prolonged pressure: Swelling of the bursa can occur if the elbow leans or
rests on a hard surface over a several-month period. Use of Elbowlift helps
eliminate this kind of pressure.
• Infection: In addition to padding the bursa, Elbowlift, together with skin
treatment, can prevent bursa infection caused by cuts or insect bites.
• Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and gout: Patients with these medical conditions
are particularly prone to olecranon bursitis.
Elbowlift can also serve patients suffering from ulnar neuritis (cubital tunnel syndrome).
Padding the ulnar nerve can provide relief from the aching and tingling associated with